Join The Social Fire Media Team
Want to work for a fast-growing digital advertising agency (near Philadelphia)? You’ve come to the right place.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING ASSOCIATE – BLUE BELL, PA (PHILADELPHIA SUBURBS)
Social Fire Media is a 5-star rated Digital Advertising Agency based in Blue Bell, PA, and has been voted one of the top digital agencies in Philadelphia!
Social Fire Media works with a wide range of clientele, from smaller local businesses, to large national companies, as well as a growing portfolio of e-commerce brands and products.
We have an experienced, passionate team of 5 creative & analytical people. As a small team, we are all required to be involved in virtually all aspects of our business.
Because of our fast growth, we are looking to hire a new full-time team member who must be very tech savvy and versatile, and can hit the ground running from day one. This person will be a very important component of our small, fun, and dynamic agency!
Our newest team member must be proactive and willing to do whatever is necessary to help our clients succeed! This position has huge opportunity for growth in a fun and exciting fast-paced & entrepreneurial culture.
Ideal applicants are either college graduates with a degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or similar degree, Or someone with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position. We’re interested in finding the best long-term fit based on a mix of personality, drive, and a solid track record of success.
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and the fun culture cannot be beat! Compensation growth is tied to individual and company performance, which has been rapid.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Google Ads – Ongoing ad creation & testing, account management, data analysis and reporting, ongoing optimization. In-depth data analysis, reporting, and recommendations.
- Facebook & Instagram Ads – Creation of compelling headlines, ad body copy, CTAs, and video and image testing. Audience research and testing. In-depth data analysis, reporting, and recommendations to optimize and drive best possible ROI.
- Facebook & Instagram comment monitoring and moderation
- Creating high quality graphics and ad creatives for various products and clients using Adobe Creative Suite
- Editing existing video assets and testing variations using industry standard software
- Search Engine Optimization – Basic on-page SEO, inbound link analysis, link building, and reporting.
- Research ideas to develop new services that drive new revenue streams.
- Staying current with the newest and latest news, features, and services in the world of all things digital.
- Proactive and intellectually curious
- Strong interest in Digital Advertising, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills, love of data and statistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great sense of humor
- Detail oriented, fast working, and creative
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A creative team player who will be happy to attack a wide variety of tasks and projects
- Hard working
- Positive & energetic
- Ability to work fast under pressure
- Eager / Hungry
- We are open to meeting with recent college grads as well as strong candidates who have 3-5 Years Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads expertise with higher spend level accounts.
- Graphic design & video editing skills – familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Data analysis courses or experience, with the ability to extract data to discover trends and identify opportunities.
Additional Requirements & Information:
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must have access to own transportation.
- Available 40 hours/week.
- 12 paid holidays in 2019
- 10 days paid vacation (first year, for full time employees)
- Competitive starting compensation (based on experience)
Full time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid health care benefits or monthly stipend
- 401k (with generous match)
- Flexible hours
- Work from home privileges (Occasionally)
- Paid cell & home internet
- Free coffee/beverages and snacks
- Free on-site fitness center
- Free Beanbag usage
- Putting, Basketball, Xbox One
- Participation in company bonus plan (based on experience and company profits)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply using the form below.