Social Fire Media is a close knit team of 5. We are looking for a Spring intern that would hopefully lead into becoming a full-time team member! Social Fire Media works with a wide range of clientele, from smaller local businesses, to large national companies, to e-commerce.
We are looking for someone who can immediately add value on day one, and can jump in on any type of project and learn valuable skills through real hands-on work!
Our ideal candidate is a recent college graduate (Marketing or similar degree) or an upcoming college graduate with a flexible schedule and who is available 40 hours a week, and is looking for a long-term career with a small and fast growing digital agency.
This person must be very tech savvy but well rounded, creative and outspoken, with a great sense of humor.
Social Fire Media is based in Blue Bell (19 miles west of Philadelphia). This is an excellent opportunity for a long and rewarding career.
Responsibilities will vary on a day to day basis, and may include:
- Website design & development & maintenance (WordPress).
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Develop, manage, and optimize paid search & display campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing) and paid social media advertising campaigns (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).
- Produce engaging content for social media outlets.
- Collect, prepare, and analyze reporting data and make proactive recommendations.
- Ad copy & ad creative design and testing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – On Page
- Data analysis to determine opportunities to improve the performance of digital ad campaigns and websites.
- Email Marketing – Design and reporting
- Blog writing
- Research ideas to develop new services that drive new revenue streams.
- Staying current with the newest and latest news, features, and services in the Digital Marketing world.
- Proactive and intellectually curious.
- Strong interest in Digital Advertising, and a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills, love of data and statistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great sense of humor.
- Detail oriented, fast working, and creative.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A creative team player who will be happy to attack a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- Google AdWords experience.
- Graphic design skills & familiarity with Adobe products including Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign.
- Data analysis courses or experience, with the ability to extract data to discover trends and identify opportunities.
Additional Requirements & Information:
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must have access to own transportation.
- Available 40 hours/week.
- 10 days paid vacation (first year, for full time employees).
- Starting hourly rate: $10-12/hr
- Full time employees receive paid health care benefits, 401k (and match), flexible hours, work from home privileges, free coffee/beverages and snacks
- Free on-site fitness center privileges
Job Type: Spring 2018 Internship that could lead to a Full-time position