Join The Social Fire Media Team
Want to work for a fast-growing digital advertising agency (near Philadelphia)? You’ve come to the right place.
See the Career Opportunities at our Digital Agency below
Digital Marketing Associate — Sept 27th, 2018
Social Fire Media is a close knit and hard working team of 5. We are looking for a new full-time team member who must be very tech savvy but well rounded, and who would be a very important component of our small, fun, and fast-growing company based in Blue Bell, PA (20 miles west of Philadelphia). This position has huge opportunity for growth in a fun and exciting fast-paced & entrepreneurial culture.
Social Fire Media works with a wide range of clientele, from smaller local businesses, to large national companies, to e-commerce.
As a small team, we are all required to be involved in virtually all aspects of our business. Our newest team member must be proactive and willing to do whatever is necessary to help our clients succeed!
We are looking for someone who can immediately add value on day one, and whose well-rounded digital background allows them to jump in on any type of project!
Ideal applicants are recent graduates with a degree in Marketing or similar degree, or 1-3 years of experience in a similar position. Compensation is very competitive and is based on talent and experience.
Social Fire Media is a 5-star rated digital agency, and has been voted one of the top digital agencies in Philadelphia!
Responsibilities will vary on a day to day basis, and may include:
- Google & Facebook/Instagram Ads – Continuous ad creation & testing, account management, data analysis and reporting, ongoing optimization
- Creation of compelling ad copy and design that captures people’s attention and induces action!
- Social Media Content Creation – Consistently develop and curate high quality social media content across a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Website design & development & maintenance (WordPress)
- Search Engine Optimization – Basic On-page SEO, inbound link analysis, link building, etc
- Data collection and analysis to determine opportunities to improve the performance of digital ad campaigns and websites.
- Email Marketing – Design and reporting
- Blog writing – Informational, how to/DIY, technical, not technical, fun, different. Better.
- Research ideas to develop new services that drive new revenue streams.
- Staying current with the newest and latest news, features, and services in the world of all things digital.
- Proactive and intellectually curious.
- Strong interest in Digital Advertising, and a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills, love of data and statistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great sense of humor.
- Detail oriented, fast working, and creative.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A creative team player who will be happy to attack a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- Hard working
- Want to learn new things
- Ability to work fast under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Eager / “Hungry”
- Funny/Great sense of humor
- Google Ads expertise.
- Graphic design & video editing skills – familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Data analysis courses or experience, with the ability to extract data to discover trends and identify opportunities.
Additional Requirements & Information:
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must have access to own transportation.
- Available 40 hours/week.
- 12 paid holidays in 2018
- 10 days paid vacation (first year, for full time employees)
- Competitive starting compensation (based on experience)
Full time employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid health care benefits
- 401k (with generous match)
- Flexible hours
- Work from home privileges (Occasionally)
- Paid cell & home internet
- Free coffee/beverages and snacks
- Free on-site fitness center
- Free Beanbag usage
- Putting, Basketball, XBox
- Participation in company bonus plan (based on experience and company profits)
Job Type: Full-time position starting Nov. 1st, 2018 (or sooner)
Apply using the form below.