Join The SFM Team
Want to work for a fast-growing digital advertising company in the Philadelphia area? You’ve come to the right place.
See our career opportunities below
What We’re Like
Smart, Funny, Fast, Creative. We are all about “team.” The whole of the group will always be greater than the individual. We put ourselves in each of our client’s shoes and make recommendations as if we were the owner. We are ready to knock an advertising campaign out of the park at any given moment.
Who We Look For
We are always looking for talent that will help us continue to grow. We want brainstormers, optimists, and fixers. Are you always thinking, “What’s next?” So are we. We love REAL people with a sense of humor. Are you detail oriented, fast-working, and creative without losing your ability to prioritize and meet deadlines? Step right up.
Sounds Good, Huh?
Digital Marketing Intern
Social Fire Media is a close knit team of 5. We are looking for a Summer intern that would hopefully lead into becoming a full-time team member!
This person must be very tech savvy but well rounded, and would be a very important component of our small, fun, and fast-growing company based in Plymouth Meeting (19 miles west of Philadelphia). This is an excellent opportunity for a long and rewarding career.
As a small team, we are all required to be involved in virtually all aspects of our business. Our newest team member must be proactive and willing to do whatever is necessary to help our client’s succeed!
Candidates must be available 40 hours per week to be considered. Ideal applicants are graduates with a degree in Marketing or similar degree, or 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
Responsibilities will vary on a day to day basis, and may include:
- Website design & development (WordPress).
- Develop, manage, and optimize paid search & display campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing) and paid social media advertising campaigns (Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).
- Produce strong content for social media outlets.
- Collect, prepare, and analyze reporting data and make proactive recommendations.
- Ad creative design and testing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – On Page
- Email Marketing – Design and reporting
- Local Business Listings Management
- Research ideas to develop new services that drive new revenue streams.
- Staying current with the newest and latest news, features, and services in the Digital Marketing world.
- Proactive and intellectually curious.
- Strong interest in Digital Advertising, and a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills, love of data and statistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great sense of humor.
- Detail oriented, fast working, and creative.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Team player who will be happy to attack a wide variety of tasks and projects.
- Google AdWords experience.
- Design skills & familiarity with Adobe products including Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign.
- Data analysis courses or experience, with the ability to extract data to discover trends and identify opportunities.
Additional Requirements & Information:
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must have access to own transportation.
- Available 40 hours/week.
Job Type: Summer Internship that could lead to a Full-time position